Sunday, August 2, 2009

How can I schedule my computer to wake up from sleep mode?

I use Windows Vista and usually my laptop is plugged in at home. I set my computer to go to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity. So that when I go to bed, so does the computer. I set my scheduling software to play a song when its alarm goes off. I'd like to software to play a song when I wake up in the morning. The trouble is that since the computer is still sleeping when I awake, the software doesn't play the song. So, I'd like the computer to awake alittle earlier than I do. That way the alarm can go off and I can wake up to a song.





I did try to set my laptop to go into hybrid-sleep mode, but this didn't help.

How can I schedule my computer to wake up from sleep mode?
control panel . power options

business cards

No comments:

Post a Comment