Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do I delete my iTunes library completely off my computer?

So I recently had to switch all my music from iTunes to Windows Music Player so I copied/converted everything over, but now my computer is on overload from doubled-up music files. I've already gone into add/remove programs and removed iTunes, but I can't find where all the music was stored because it still seems that my computer is way more bogged down than it was just minutes before making the change. Any ideas? My computer is older and limited on space, and I just need it to make space for school files for just a couple more months. Anything would be awesome and helpful. Thanks in advance.

How do I delete my iTunes library completely off my computer?
go to start ,find files ,search for what your folder was called and delete the left overs there.


No comments:

Post a Comment