Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do I transport the songs on iTunes from one computer to the other?

Hi. I wanted to burn a CD from my iTunes program but my computer doesn't have a burner, my brother's does. So I was wondering, how can I take my songs to my brother's computer? Something that you probably ought to know, is that my ipod doesn't respond when I plug it in to my brother's computer, that's another problem.

How do I transport the songs on iTunes from one computer to the other?
Is there any way to network his computer to yours? If so, you can install the iTunes program on his computer, then copy the original "m4p" files you bought with the iTunes program to his computer through the network connection. You'll have to sign into your iTunes account and "authorize" his computer to play your iTunes files first (you're allowed to authorize up to 5 computers per account).


No comments:

Post a Comment