Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I send pictures using bluetooth to my computer to my samsung ach 930 verizon phone?

My computer has a USB bluetooth installed and running and he phone is bluetooth enabled. I got them to connect but am unsure how to send the pictures over to my computer?

How can I send pictures using bluetooth to my computer to my samsung ach 930 verizon phone?
I have never heard of being able to send pictures to your computer via bluetooth?? But if you think that you can, just try going and finding the picture you want then clicking; options; send; via bluetooth. Thats how I do bluetooth with my friends, Im not sure that you can to your computer though. The way I get things through to my computer from my phone is attach your usb to your phone and the plug in the computer and then a little box should appear saying differen things, click on the one that says "transfer philes via scanner and..." something along the lines of that, then you should be able to choose what to transfer. I hope this helps. Goodluck.

stamen

No comments:

Post a Comment