Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I turn a formatted memory module that is not compatible with my computer into a memory stick?

Lets say I have something like a keychain photo viewer that is made for windows. It wont recognize my computer and my computer wont recognize it.(All is gets through a usb connection to my computer is power) Is there any free program to turn the module into something that will work with my computer? (like a blank memory card) I am also open to ways that I can do this physically. How can I turn a memory chip into an empty card? (It would also be great if someone knew how to "graft" this memory onto a phone or calculator or something. Any of these plus other ideas helps.

How can I turn a formatted memory module that is not compatible with my computer into a memory stick?
"It wont recognize my computer and my computer wont recognize it."





so how do you get the photos on it?





In general, if it is not recognised as a hard disk that means it's not programmed for that mode of operation; to reprogram it would not be trivial if it is even possible.





as for grafting, my only suggestion would be superglue or some serious hardware hacking. But if you mean interfacing in some meaningful way then it is likely not going to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment