Monday, May 24, 2010

What is the best kind of computer to use when using 3ds Max?

What is the things you should look for when doing animations/graphics? Is there a computer package allready set up for this purpose? Thanks in advance.

What is the best kind of computer to use when using 3ds Max?
Hi there.. for PC, there should be a package that already set for animator / video editor..





But I prefer to chose by my self..





well, I can give you my suggestion on the minimum requirements for 3ds Max (from my opinion):





PC:


Intel Pentium 4


CPU 3.00Ghz


RAM 1.51GB





make sure you chose a good graphic card (I can't answer this one.. sorry)





don't forget sound card.. when you want to listen to some music..





cheers
Reply:if you are going to do any kind of video amd is a must have athlon or sempron socket 754 or 939 2800+ or higher and 1gb of ram and a nvidia gforce 7800 video card .

wedding song

No comments:

Post a Comment