Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can i get my computer to pick up the new plug for my camcorder?

It is not finding the plug in the back i put it in and had my computer worked on and now it wont pick up the new plug. the thing you plug camra in...dont no what it is called. hope i get some help.

How can i get my computer to pick up the new plug for my camcorder?
If it was working before, most likely the person who worked on it forgot to connect back some cable. Ask them to help you.





If you can no longer find the place where your camcorder used to plug in, then the person who worked on the computer probably forgot to put back your firewire (1394) card. Again, ask them what's up.





If this is a new camcorder, you computer may not have the right port for it. Check the manual, it's probably firewire, but may be USB. Almost all computers have USB. Most NEW computers have firewire also, but you may need to buy a card.


No comments:

Post a Comment