Friday, July 31, 2009

How do I get the pictures from my computer to my cameras memory card?

I have the usb cables and can transfer pictures from camera to computer but not computer to camera?

How do I get the pictures from my computer to my cameras memory card?
A SD card reader can fix your problems. You can get one at walmart for pretty cheap or you could search the web just type in SD Card Reader portable. A portable one is better because is small and you can take it anyway. Its almost like having an endless sized jump drive! LOL
Reply:Most cameras won't allow you to transfer files from computer to camera. To do this, you'll need a card reader. Attach the card reader to the computer, insert the memory card into the reader and access it from My Computer (Windows) or Finder (MAC OS). Then simply drag-n-drop the files into that memory card drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment