Thursday, July 30, 2009

What computer functions must I use to scan forms into my computer for entering info into the blanks?

I have some forms that I wish to fill out on the computer for neatness. I do not know how to get the forms scanned into the proper function location to type into the blank spaces.

What computer functions must I use to scan forms into my computer for entering info into the blanks?
You would need OCR (Optical character reader) software with your scanner. This software looks at what you are scanning and reproduces as close as possible the text as text, although you may lose some formatting. If you just scan the forms, you will only get what amounts to a picture of them, they will not be editable.





Your other option is to request electronic copies of the forms.
Reply:You cannot scan a document and the edit it as if it were a document. It's a picture. Now if it's really that important to you you could use mspaint and then just superimpose text onto the picture, but it would still be a picture, not an editable document.

flower arrangement

No comments:

Post a Comment