Friday, July 31, 2009

How can I upload songs on a different computer onto my ipod without deleteing my songs?

Ok, well my computer is broken, that originally had my itunes on it. I bought a CD yesterday, and I want it on my iPod. My brother has itunes on his laptop, and I want to upload the CD onto his computer, and only get those 10 songs onto my ipod, not his whole library. How would I do this?

How can I upload songs on a different computer onto my ipod without deleteing my songs?
If you try to add those songs into your iPod, all the songs from your iPod will be erased and replaced with the songs from your brother's Library.





The only thing I can think of is to download all the songs from your iPod to his computer, add the songs from the CD, and then go through and pick which ones to add. Seems like it might take awhile though. :(





But if you'd like to try that, here's a website to tell you how:





http://deadpoetscave.com/2006/12/copying...





It's easy, free, and you don't even have to download anything! Good luck.
Reply:Make a new playlist and put them in that playlist.


No comments:

Post a Comment