Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do you dowload songs from the computer to a cell phone?

I have a Sprint Fusiq (by lg) and i have no clue as so to how to get music from my computer to my cell. It came with the usb cable and a micro memory card. I plugged the usb cord into the cell and computer and it downloaded the necessary programs but after that i have no clue what to do please help!

How do you dowload songs from the computer to a cell phone?
Did they give you a CD with the phone? maybe you have to install it on your computer? but anyways, if you don't have the cd, I don't think it matters as long as you have the usb cable. Connect the usb cable to the phone and onto your computer. Does your phone say Mass Storage on the screen? If it does, it's the same as USB flash drives, just transfer them to your cell phone by right clicking on the MP3 file and then click Send to and there should be H: drive. This is how I transfer songs onto my Lg Shine KE970. Hope this helps.
Reply:I dont use a cable for my phone. I also have a micro SD card and you can go to best buy and buy an adapter for the card(I think its about 15 by itself, mine came with the card). It is a regular sized SD card that has a slot for the micro card. Then just stick the SD card in your computer and open the folder and move the songs over. However you must have a memory card slot in your computer to do this. I dont know about the cable as I dont use mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment