Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do I transfer pictures from my computer to my memory stick via my sony cyber-shot?

I am trying to transfer pictures from my computer to a memory stick. My memory stick is inside my cyber-shot camera. Can this be done or do I need another piece of equipment that will accept the pictures from my computer onto my memory stick?

How do I transfer pictures from my computer to my memory stick via my sony cyber-shot?
Cybershot comes with an adapter for the sony memory stick (the stick is an odd size) so that it can be read by a card reader in your computer. If you don't have a card reader, you can get one for less than ten dollars. Attach it to your computer through USB port. Then copying through windows explorer should be easy (drag and drop). Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment